Tuesday, December 21, 2010

It's Dec..


Wow..x mas is just around the corner and Im really vy vy bc recently.I have not been updating my blog for quite some times (since Deepavaili..my gosh @.@).. what a breathless Dec and really dun have time or energy to think of what to write.Sleep is what I could think of all the time.. haha.. Somemore the weather nowadays is so bad where it was so hard to prevent myself from falling sick; So many important things to be done for the previous weeks and Thank God that I succeeded in fighting with all the sickness through supplements, herbs for the past few weeks.. Competition, audition, they're all over finally.. =P

Wanna share about the competition that I went in sabah 2 weeks ago. It was a tight and hectic one. 3 hours flight to Tawau, exhausted and hungry when I got down from the plane. Thank God that our fren's mum prepared nice food for our supper.Love the Siu Mai made by his mum for lunch the nx day as well.Arh.. miss the super nice food badly.. XD

Ac I have quite a long story to tell about the competition, but gonna cut it short coz not much energy left for blogging. Haha.My brain gets blank easily.So I better type faster before I miss out any important thing. Im so thankful(of all I can say) coz I managed to go through the hectic schedule with almost falling sick condition.The first night of the competition (Semi-Final)was so so so so (x10000000000 times) long coz I got no. 18 out of 20 participants.Nervous, helpless..dunno how to describe my feeling for tat time.Even though my friends were joking, chatting there, I remained cool. I didn't Ban Cool, just din have the mood to share I guess. It was hard to make a smile on my face.. sigh..

I dunno what I was thinking n that kinda feeling seemed like tearing me into parts.. Hou scared ar.. ok, so mayb some ppl re wondering what is so scary oh, go on stage and sing only mar.. what is so difficult. Even though tat time I also trying to console myself this way but I still felt vy helpless. Used to pray before the competition and harder before my turn to sing on stage. But somehow I was still feeling vy helpless..Minutes before I got onto the stage, I suddenly felt peace in my heart, it's like I din feel I was alone anymore. I really forgot how I got through this and the outcome was better than wat I expected. Again, this kinda feeling was just the same like few months ago, I just couldn't believe I'd gone through this. Yet what I believing is HE'S REALLY GREATTT!

I managed to get into final and I knew that it was not easy to win as lotsa great singers in the competition.Nth much to think about and I just told myself what I have to do is dun stop believing and just sing like the way my teacher taught me. Since HE had led me to this stage, I believed that HE will lead me further.But I somehow felt nervous before my turn to sing. Haha. When I was preparing at backstage, thank God for sending an angel and when she passed by me, she said: God be with u. She is a sis from Sarawak who sat nx to me on the bus. That moment, my tears nearly come out, it was so.......Besides, I believed that HE had also sent many angels to give me comments on my singing, support, care.. etc..  we struggled, we got nervous together, we encouraged each other.It was really a vy good experience I would say. Also, not to forget Sir's guidance all the while, kept on reminding myself to just express and sing like the way he taught me, really thank him for evything.. :)

So this is the end of the competition story. Haha. Oh before I forget, I just got consolation prize in the competition but I got sth worth more than prize I guess. Sometimes in life, the road is not that easy to walk through. We feel helpless, we complained, we struggled.. We step forward without any direction, we feel scared,unsure where to go. HE didn't promise that ur road will always be smooth, but HE promised us he will never leave. There's always a light that guide when u re willing to open your heart. Peace is always there.The process itself will be a memorable one as when u fell again u know how to get up by urself.

Aiks..couldn't stop myself from being so long winded. lol. In fact I love to blog about things happening in my life,but I prefer to share the GRACE that I encountered in my life.I hope I would never forget the title of my blog: "The Window of Grace" when it's translated from Chinese.=P and never go out of topic.

So before I end this blogpost, I wish evyone a Merry and Blessed X mas & a Happy New year!! If u have any question/curiosity etc, feel free to email me. Btw it was not the end of the whole story, and let the photos tell u the rest of it. Take care. :) 

Supper prepared by Peter's mum.. Soooooo NICE! :P
The angels.. I wish I could photoshop Yee Fen inside also.. :P
Day 1- The Female Finalists
Junie, Karen & I..
Junie--my pianist..the humorous one.. :P
Day 2- Female Finalist
Chian Chian, ur mum was there.. So glad to see her again! :P
Yik Ling's mum in the middle.. Thank her for treating us lunch :P
North region participants
Before competition
X mas Caroling in Ikea..
Lynedee, Sze Ying & me..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

恩典之窗 Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino